Monday, June 18, 2007

THE TRUTH

I've always felt lonely, i don't kow why..

Maybe it's because i don't have my own life.

I live my life for my family, for my friends, for my girlfriend (if i have one)..

I've learned that i should always try to help people as much as i could.

And i guess that's one of the reasons why i don't have my own life, i'm just too busy trying to help others that i forget to help myself..

And when it's time to go to bed that's when it hits you, your problems are still there, usually much worse than before, and when it's time to wake up you feel shitty that you'd just talk to yourself and say "relax, relax" then you'll need to cover your face with a pillow cause you just have this urge to curse and shout just to relieve all the pressure, all the pain.

Trying to fix things but can't fix my own self.

That's my reality..

I'm broken, in pieces and i just can't put things back together..

I sit and smoke outside our house, waiting.. Waiting for someone notice me, notice that this time i'm the one who needs fixing, i'm the one who needs help, i'm the one who needs saving.. When will it be my turn? Could someone give me a clue? When will it be my turn to say stories of how happy my life is instead of listening to others. When will my smiles stop being superficial..

I'am in pursuit of happiness right now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home